The Manitoba government, along with many other governments have ordered a complete shut-down of non-essential businesses starting on April 1, 2020.
This order exempts telephone, or online commerce. Most of you know we operate stores in other provinces and the following procedures are working beautifully in Ontario, Saskatchewan & Alberta. We are very confident that our Manitoba customers will find comfort and confidence in these same options.
What does this mean for my vape needs?
This means that Morden Vape SuperStore will continue to fulfill all your orders with some slight changes. We will still offer you all the same advice on products, recommendations and tell you about all our new arrivals.
Options for Receiving Products from Morden Store?
1). Shop and place your order in our virtual online store which carries everything at our Morden Location: https://www.vapesuperstore-mb.ca
- Choose ONE of the following Delivery Options:
(a) Store Pick-up
(b) Free Delivery (Morden & Winkler area only-See Below Details)
(c) Canada Post (Extra Charge may be applicable)
- Choose ONE of the Following Payment Options:
(1) credit card online payment
(2). E-Transfer to email@example.com
- Please allow 15 minutes for payment processing and confirmation-you will receive email confirmation of payment and confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up/shipping
- If you choose Delivery (Winkler/Morden area only) please note we will be delivering Monday-Friday 2x each day. For orders paid before 12pm-expect delivery between 1pm-2m. For orders paid between 12pm-7pm, expect delivery before 8:30pm that evening. Note: no store delivery is available on weekends except by DASH DELIVERY which is available 7 days/week.
2). Telephone Orders are welcome. Simply Call us at: (204) 822-4888 and give us your order, we will tell you the total and you can e-transfer us the amount. We can fill these orders quickly while you wait in your car. In a few days we will have tap payment to accept payment at curbside- NO CASH PAYMENTS.
When you receive an email stating your order is ready for pick-up, please call the store directly to let them know you are outside to pick up your package. An associate will bring the order out, and leave it inside our lobby for you. Please note our inside store doors will be locked. Should you need assistance, please telephone us.
If there are other customers waiting with you for curbside delivery, please keep at least 6 feet between each other.
Please keep in mind our retail location may only have one employee working per day to reduce social contact, please understand we are working as quickly as possible.
We are also available on Facebook to give you advice, provide recommendations on juice flavours or tell you what is in store. Our virtue online store inventory is updated often with new product arrivals and we are fully stocked to meet your needs.
Take care everyone and stay well.
The Team @Vape SuperStore & Vapexcape