Uwell Caliburn AK2 Pod Kit. Uwell took There Famous Uwell Caliburn KOKO Device, Re-designed it, and Made it better than ever! With a beautiful new look and sleek design to the Caliburn name, Compatible with 0.9ohm Caliburn A2 Pods which are a top fill pod that makes for a great leakproof pod! Comes with a 520mAh Built-in battery making for a good all-day vape!
Powering up at 15w it gives off great flavor and an amazingly smooth pull. Their Pods last forever and you have a Little-to no Chance of burning your pod because they gave you a built-in window to see your juice level as it decreases throughout the day! Activate the device with 5 clicks to turn on and 5 clicks to turn off with their original draw to activate or push to fire!
Caliburn A2 Replacement Pods Available HERE
- Size: 43.5 x 11.8 x 67.9mm
- Battery: 520mAh battery built-in
- Material: PA, Aluminum Alloy
- Output: 15W
- Capacity: 2ml
- Pod: Uwell Caliburn A2 Replacement Pods- 4/pk [CRC]-0.9OHM
- Draw or Button Vape
- Top Filling Design
- Chip-set inside, multiple circuit protection, stable, safe, and reliable output
- Internal 520mah battery
- Open system, cost-effective
- Authentic Flavor
- 1 x Uwell Caliburn Ak2 Device [CRC]
- 1 x Uwell Caliburn A2 Replacement Pod [CRC]-0.9OHM (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Uwell Caliburn A2 Replacement Pod [CRC]-0.9OHM(Spare)
- 1 x User Manual
How long does Caliburn AK2 last?
Pods tend to last between 1-2 weeks depending on usage, once flavor tastes burnt its time to change the pod out for a new one
Is Caliburn AK2 mouth to lung?
Yes, it's a similar draw as to how you suck out of a straw but instead of swallowing your drink, you inhale into your lungs.
Is Caliburn AK2 good?
The Caliburn AK2 is simply a solid vape, its got buttery smooth airflow, quick charging, long-lasting flavorful pods, it's an all-round a great device
How long does Caliburn AK2 take to charge?
The Caliburn AK2 charges fully in about 45 minutes and you can use the device while it's charging