Vaporesso Forz TX80 kit includes the Forz TX80 mod, which is a single-18650 rugged and water-resistant box mod rated at 80 watts, and the Forz 25 sub ohm tank The tank is actually surrounded in a coating that they list as fiberglass, plastic, and soft rubber. If you drop your mod a lot, a rugged tank is great news. The glass is protected very well and the tank itself is also durable.
The Forz TX80 is a lightweight and compact but nicely built mod. In the hand, it feels solid and not cheap or flimsy while not being too heavy. The fire button is a basic rectangle on the front of the mod above the screen. The up and down buttons are placed right below the screen and above the menu button. On the side behind a rubber plug is the USB-C port. It features a 0.69-inch black and white screen that’s easy to see, clear, and very bright.
There is no button rattle on this mod at all either. The Forz TX80 is packed with features and modes like most of Vaporesso’s mods. You have Pulse Mode, Power Eco, Smart TC, and DIY Mode which is where you can pick the standard modes of Power (with normal, hard and soft preheats), Temp Control (SS, Ni200, Ti, and one TCR memory slot), Voltage Mode, Bypass Mode, Super Player Mode and their new “F(t)” mode. In the settings menu, there is also their Smart and Auto modes.
Using the Forz TX80
As far as the menu goes, it’s the typical Vaporesso menu with a dedicated menu button underneath the plus and minus buttons. It’s very simple and easy to navigate. Here is a quick rundown:
- Five clicks of the fire button to turn on and off
- Three clicks of mode to enter the menu
- Use up and down to scroll the menu and mode to accept.
- Use fire to exit menu
- Three clicks of fire to lock adjustment buttons (can still fire)
- TCR and power adjustments are made after selecting the mode
Forz 25 tank rundown
Coils for this are the brand new GTR coils which are not compatible with other devices. There are two coils compatible with this tank and it comes with one of each.
- The GTR 0.15-ohm mesh coil (rated 60-80 watts)
- The GTR 0.4-ohm mesh coil (rated 40-60 watts)
The tank comes with a straight glass (4.5 mL standard, 2 mL TPD) and a replacement glass as well, which likely won’t be needed due to the coating around it that makes it really hard to break
The coil system is your standard plug and play coil system like the Crown 3. The coils are not so easy to remove, so use the included tool to pop out the coil and putting them in is very easy. To replace them, you unscrew the base and then pop them out from the tank. You can’t do it with a full tank, it needs to be pretty much empty
- 1 x FORZ TX80 Mod
- 1 x FORZ Badge
- 1 x Type-C USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
**Due to the fragile nature of glass and its weight we are unable to ship glass bongs/Dab Rigs. All Large glass items are in store pickup ONLY**
Shipment & Delivery Policies
Orders - How long will my order take to arrive by shipping if I order online?
- All orders that are verified and confirmed by 3pm EST (on weekdays) are shipped the next evening, and will arrive in either 3-5 business days (if shipped by Canada Parcel Post)
- Please note Vape SuperStore does not ship outside of Canada.
Delivery times vary by province and by your proximity to a major city.
- During checkout, you will be shown an estimated delivery date, however it is our best approximation based on data from Canada Post, and can be off by +/- 1 working day.
- Please note that Vape SuperStore does not take responsibility for items shipped by regular parcel post. We will send you the tracking number so you are able to track your shipment on line.
Canada Post Age Requirement
- If you order on-line, please be aware that Canada Post will require Proof of Age Photo ID before they release your package. The package will not be delivered directly to your house. You will receive a Parcel Pick-up Notification.