Introducing the newest addition to the Luxe family! The Luxe PM40 by Vaporesso is a pod-based, 4ml capacity with adjustable airflow and it is made for MTL and low-wattage DL vaping. Its internal battery is listed at 1800 mAh, it uses a fire button, and its pods can hold up to 4 mL of juice. Pods are refillable and the coils are separate from the pod, so there’s less waste and less cost down the line.
The Luxe PM40 comes with two pods that are transparent so very easy to see your juice levels and two coils in the box. Air is adjustable via a slider on the back of the device. Vaporesso lists a “turbo boost tech” which allows the hit to remain constant as the battery drains, and I will say it worked well. You won’t notice any difference in your puffs until the battery is pretty much dead.
On one side of the device, you have the 0.69-inch rectangular black and white OLED screen which is bright and easy to read. On the other side, there is a silver rod sticking out slightly which is used to slide back and forth to adjust the airflow. It adjusts from a solid MTL to a restricted DL vape. It’s not a huge adjustment, but it offers some versatility.
The Luxe PM40 comes with two coil options. A 0.8-ohm mesh coil rated 12-20 watts and a 0.6-ohm mesh coil rated 20-30 watts.
How to Use it:
- Five clicks of the button turn the device on and off. It auto locks as an adjustment button. To adjust the power, click it three times and it unlocks.
- Then tap or hold to scroll through the wattage until it gets to where you want it. Then wait a couple of seconds, and it’ll lock the wattage in and relock.
- Hold it to fire while it’s locked—there’s no auto-draw option. The screen displays the wattage, a puff counter, and resistance. It also shows battery level with a percentage, which people really like
- 1x Device
- 1x Replacement Pod
- 1x Coil - GTX 0.6ohm Mesh
- 1x Coil - GTX 0.8ohm Mesh
- 1x USB Type-C Cable
- 1x User Manual
- Vaporesso GTX Replacement Coil 0.6 ohm
- Vaporesso GTX Replacement Coil 0.8 ohm