The VOOPOO DRAG S kit 60W with the 2500 mAh internal battery, with PnP coils and a great upgraded GENE-TT Chipset makes this direct-mouth-to-lunch pod kit one of the most powerful and stunning kits on the market today.
From the leather textures and details, to the fabric texture and rounded edges, Voopoo has one very well built pod kit. The large color screen is easy to see in daylight and A USB-C charging port is present to allow fast and efficient recharging
The pods come with a much better plug and the magnets are super strong. Plus, the built-in mouthpiece is rounded this time around, and feels just like one of these large 510s made for DL vaping. All in all, the DRAG S pass the build quality and design test with flying colors.
It has a puff counter that tracks your history for 14 days. Other than that, you get your wattage, voltage, resistance, and a battery meter on the screen. Operations are fairly straightforward. Here is a summary:
- Five clicks of the power button turn the device on and off.
- Three clicks of the fire button to change between “smart” and “RBA” mode on the X (the S allows you to swap between button press and auto-draw mode too).
- Press up or down to adjust the wattage.
- Pressing up and down together enters the PUFF interface (keep fire pressed for 2 seconds to exit).
- Clicking fire while in the puff interface shows chipset info.
- Pressing fire and down together resets your daily puff number.
- Pressing fire and up together locks the device (you can’t fire it or change wattage when locked).
- Pressing all three buttons at the same time enters the clock interface (keep fire pressed for 2 seconds to exit).
The VOOPOO DRAG S is ideal for all day vaping, and remains simple enough for new vapers to get to grips with, yet includes more than enough features to satisfy even advanced vapers.