Frequently Asked Questions
What is the age for purchasing e-cigarettes, vapes and vaporizers?
- To purchase any vape products, including e-cigarettes and vaporizers, you must be legal age for purchasing tobacco. By default, that is 19 years old but may vary by territory or province. In Manitoba that age is 18 years of age.
- No minors are allowed in our retail store locations as per the law governing minors. Customers will be asked to produce Government I.D. upon request prior to serving you if legal age is suspect.
Can I pay via Visa, Mastercard, e-transfer or Visa Debit?
- Yes, VapeSuperStore accepts all major credit cards.
- You can also order online and pick up in store with Government I.D. or have it mailed out to you. Canada Post will require you to produce Government ID for proof of age before giving you the package
What happens if I buy E-Liquid and don't like it:
- We have a full testing station for you to try our e-liquids prior to purchasing; however, if you make an error in your selection-we will give you 20% OFF a new bottle if there is 75% of the original bottle unconsumed. Just bring it back and make a new selection.
Can I call to discuss a problem with my current device even if I haven't purchased it at your store?
Our staff are ambassadors of the vaping community and are happy to provide you with technical help or recommend you to a manufacturer's site for further instructions.
- Our Google Reviews clearly state that our staff have offered many helpful tips to vape users and beginners. We provide instore lessons for new vapers, drippers or mechanical mods and coil building.
- Our staff promote battery safety and are available to inspect your device and show you proper battery safety on your current device-no matter where you bought it from