Samsung 40T 21700 4000mAh 35A Battery - INR21700-40T
Samsung has really hit some "Grand Slams" just in the past couple of years with Li-Ion cells, this Samsung 40T is just one of those examples. What makes this cell so special is it's ability of having "Maximum Balance" with Very High Capacity and while having Ultra-High Discharging/Drain capabilities without any compromise, this was previously thought to be impossible as you have only so much room in a cell for either Capacity or High Drain, Not both. Samsung has become the leader in the R&D department as of lately, this Samsung 40T is just one shining example of that. Having a legitimate 4,000 mAh in capacity with a 35 Amp True Constant Discharge Rating without involving a temperature limit cutoff and not making the cell over worked, is nothing short of Amazing.
This is the hardest initial hitting cell made that has a legitimate 4,000 mAh or greater in capacity. With this cell you can have a true "Peace of Mind" that your demanding needs and wants will be more than satisfied and met with no problems. This is a truly a Phenomenal cell in the 21700 form factor size.
Find a top-of-the-line intelligent battery charger
to go along with your purchase!
- Model: INR21700-40T
- Size: 21700
- Style: Flat Top
- Nominal Capacity: 4000mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 35A w/o temperature cut / 45A with 80°C temperature cut
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6v
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Approximate Dimensions: 21.1mm x 70.4mm
- Approximate Weight: 66.8g
All batteries contain a label decal stating the approximate voltage and capacity. This label is easily removed to reveal the manufacturer print. The label decal is a requirement by the U.S. Government (IATA) which regulates the shipping of lithium ion batteries.
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, OR SIMILAR DEVICE
- MISUSING OR MISHANDLING LITHIUM ION BATTERIES CAN POSE A SERIOUS RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY USE WITH PROPER CIRCUITRY IN A PROTECTED BATTERY PACK
- ONLY USE WITHIN MANUFACTURER LISTED SPECIFICATIONS
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERY IN A POCKET, PURSE ETC. - ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder, spot weld only
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Morden Vape Superstore parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
Morden Vape Superstore parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.